07 July 2009

One Small Step For Man...One Giant Noncommittal Leap for Casper

Well, after getting caught up on Bilbo's Random Thoughts Collection (my favorite blog), I'm finally thinking about contemplating the notion of cogitating the possibility of entertaining the inkling of starting to blog. See, though he's much more hip, Bilbo is even older than I...if he can do it well, I can at least make a mediocre hash of it. Besides, this gives me an excuse to sip Scotch in the double-digit hours of the night from time to time. Next time the muse strikes me, I'll have no excuse not to scribe.

Until Next Time
Casper of the Rockies

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered this thing. There are so many posts for me to catch up on, I'll probably be up all night now!

    Johnny of the Sixes

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean.